Subject: Re: "Archietext" (I've got some good news, and some bad news...)
From: dattier @ wwa . com (David W. Tamkin)
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 21:02:03 -0500 (CDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Alan Deikman commented about Dave Del Torto's evaluation of Architext:

|   ... highly impressive, lengthy, and well written exercise in sustained
|       sarcasm ...

Agreed!  Good job, Dave.

| I think Dave has earned my nomination for Internet Wannabe Basher of the
| Month Award.

I second the nomination.

David W. Tamkin  Box 3284  Skokie, Illinois  60076-6284
dattier @
 wwa .
 com    MCI Mail: 426-1818   +1 312 714 5610

        "When lutefisk is outlawed, only outlaws will have lutefisk."
            -- bumper sticker I saw on a Nova at Oakton and Keystone