Subject: Re: "Archietext" (I've got some good news, and some bad news...)
From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ pica . army . mil>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 95 9:30:44 EDT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

David W. Tamkin wrote:
>Alan Deikman commented about Dave Del Torto's evaluation of Architext:
>
>|   ... highly impressive, lengthy, and well written exercise in sustained
>|       sarcasm ...
>
>Agreed!  Good job, Dave.
>
>| I think Dave has earned my nomination for Internet Wannabe Basher of the
>| Month Award.
>
>I second the nomination.

I'll third it, but only if he comes over and cleans up all the coffee I just
spit all over my monitor and keyboard.

                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
                      <info-labview-request @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
          http://k-whiner.pica.army.mil/info-labview/info-labview.html

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: "Archietext" (I've got some good news, and some bad news...)