Subject: Needed: list server
From: WILLIAM MILLER <eagle @ trader . com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 1995 23:56:52
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I have a list of hundreds of subscribers who have expressed interest in my
mailing list (distribution list) pertaining to collectors and collectibles.

I am interested in getting a site to run my list with their listserver,
etc.

I would like suggestions regarding no- or low-cost sites which might carry
my list. Thanks. Private replies preferred, but I have recently subscribed.
 Thanks very much.

eagle @
 trader .
 com      William (Ed) Miller, ASEET      Clayton, IN USA
           U.S. Constitution : Void Where Prohibited By Law

Indexed By Date Previous: Jughead Replies (Was: Re: Architext)