From: Ramon F Herrera <herrera @ canaima . ME . Berkeley . EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 11:56:34 -0700
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

This is the closest place that I have found so far so ask
my question, so please bear with me.

I need to read about issues such as: CIX, how to handle partnership
between Internet provider companies, ("if you send so many packets/bytes
through my network, and I send so many, then you should pay me such
and such at the end of the month").  Other issues would be the
demark beetween government-sponsored networks and private ones.
How is it best to split the Internet "pie" between fiercely competing
companies that want to enter the ISP market in a country that recently
"discovered" the Internet (geographically? by industry or level of
reliability/confidentiality required?)

I suppose that there must be some place on the Internet where the
management and polices of the net itself are discussed.

Mailing lists? Newsgroups? Other source of info on this topic?
Isn't there something like 'isp-managers' mailing list?

Thanks,

-Ramon Herrera

Indexed By Date Previous: bounce filter?