Subject: Appending "Reply-To" in Outgoing Mails
From: Muhammad Salman Mughal <salman @ earth . sparco . com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 19:28:53 -0500 (CDT)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi all,

  I've finally been able to setup an experimental list server.  Many
thanks to Mr. Chapman for writing such an ingenious piece of software!

  I was wondering if there is a way to append/assign "Reply-To:" tag
in the outgoing mail header?  There is something in the listname.config
file which states:

: # reply_to           [word] () <resend,digest>
: # Put a reply-to header with value <value> into the outgoin message.
: # If the token $SENDER is used, then the address of the sender is used
: # as the value of the reply-to header. This is the value of the reply-
: # to header for digest lists.
: reply_to          =

As you can see, it's for "digest lists".  I am interested in regular
mailing lists.  If there is a way to do, I'll really appreciate if
you could help me out here.  Thanks.

--
Salman Mughal           Computer Science        Mississippi State University
Email: msm6 @

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Problem with Majordomo on HPUX 9.05