Subject: Re: Appending "Reply-To" in Outgoing Mails
From: Muhammad Salman Mughal <salman @ earth . sparco . com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 20:23:02 -0500 (CDT)
To: csdayton @ midway . uchicago . edu (Soren Dayton)
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

: 	This strikes me as a bad thing to do.   Here are my reasons:
:

[ snipped ]

: 	I am curious what people think of this.
:
: Soren Dayton

  Sometimes, you really don't care who is sending the mail, you just
want the replies to be distributed to the members.  This kinda situation
is most likly to arise in a mailing list which is considerably small and
you know the emails of all the members.  By small I mean, around 10-20
members.  You just cann't, rather don't wanna, type everyone's email in
the CC: section.  This is ofcouse what I think why there is a need for
overwriting a "Reply-To:" tag :-)

--
Salman Mughal		Computer Science	Mississippi State University
Email: msm6 @