Subject: Re: Appending "Reply-To" in Outgoing Mails
From: Chip Rosenthal <chip @ unicom . com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 20:59:17 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: bthorp @ wimsey . bc . ca

[name from private email message elided] writes:
> Would you happen to have a text version that's ftp-able?

I'm answering this private message in public just in case anybody
else out there wants this info.

The "Reply-To Munging Considered Harmful" paper is available in
any of the following ways:

    FTP:	nope, sorry

    WWW:	http://www.unicom.com/FAQ/reply-to-evil.html

    Gopher:	in the FAQ area of gopher.unicom.com

    E-Mail:	send a message

		    To: archive-server @
 unicom .
 com
		    Subject: send 00h/FAQ/reply-to-evil

		Just the Subject: matters, the message body is ignored.
		Be sure to get the Subject: spelled and capitalized
		precisely as shown.

By the way, the URL I provided last night had a typo (extra slash), but
it works anyway.

--
Chip Rosenthal              Old men sing about their dreams.  Women laugh and
Unicom Systems Development  children scream.  And the band keeps playin' on.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Appending "Reply-To" in Outgoing Mails