Subject: Re: Appending "Reply-To" in Outgoing Mails
From: meo @ schoneal . com (Miles O'Neal)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 00:18:22 -0500 (CDT)
To: chip @ unicom . com (Chip Rosenthal)
Cc: scs @ lokkur . dexter . mi . us, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

In the list I manage where we change the Reply-to field,
the group (about 20 at the time) was unanimous in desiring
this change.  We have had moderate turnover in the couple
of years since then, with a total of 2 mis-sent private
messages, and no complaints of any sort about rewriting
Reply-to's.

Group responses outweigh personal responses by at least
20:1 on this list.

-Miles
meo @
 schoneal .