Subject: GUI for list management
From: Phil Wolff <philw @ bdt . com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 95 11:19 PDT
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Have you seen or used a GUI client for administering listserv or majordomo?

It would seem that almost all of the data, commands, feautres and scripts
could easily be manipulated through dialog boxes and other GUI controls. I'm
imagining a tool along the lines of a Eudora (interacting with POP3) or Free
Agent (with Usenet news) that would let me view current settings, scripts,
statistics, and subscribers and easily, directly change them.