Subject: Re: not spam, and not net abuse either.
From: close @ lunch . engr . sgi . com (Diane Barlow Close)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 09:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
To: jgeorge @ nbi . com (Joe George)
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Joe George wrote:
> You have been since informed properly, several times, and well before your
> posting to n.a.n-a.m. Hence it appears to me that you are choosing not to

Not true.  I posted to n.a.n-a.m. after receiving your first response.  It
may have taken a while to show up at your site (that's the nature of news
distribution), but it was most definitely posted to that newsgroup and to
list-managers after your first, initial reply to me and at a time I
figured I wasn't going to go any further with this with you.  After
mulling it over for a while I decided to try some further (and fruitless)
dialog with you.
--
Diane Close
   close @