Subject: Re: not spam, and not net abuse either.
From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ pica . army . mil>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 95 9:25:52 EDT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

>However, this is indeed only half a point in her favor, since I intend to
>continue this horrible abusive behaviour in the other newsgroup where such
>previous violent abuses of Usenet have been quite well-received.

That's really too bad. The concensus is that it's bad behaviour, and I think
if you'd ask the same question on the usenet admin groups, you'd get the
same response.

Everybody wants to be a cyberspace cowboy, I guess.

                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
                      <info-labview-request @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
          http://k-whiner.pica.army.mil/info-labview/info-labview.html

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Problems with AOL receiving list mail?