Subject: Re: Problems with AOL receiving list mail?
From: PMDAtropos @ aol . com
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 09:15:03 -0400
To: siberia @ usis . com, List-Managers @ greatcircle . com

In a message dated 95-08-22 09:05:02 EDT, siberia @
 usis .
 com (Miss Demeanor)
writes:

>Is anyone else experiencing problems with AOL list members receiving
>mail?

We experienced a runaway sendmail last week which caused some problems with
our mail system (and my workstation in particular). I believe that the
problem has been fixed, and I suspect it may be the cause of the non-delivery
problems we have recently started receiving. Our mail system admins are
investigating too see what is going on.

My apologies for not posting earlier, but I have been bust trying to catch up
from the loads of mail that got dumped into my system yesterday.

--
__ David B. O'Donnell (atropos @
 aol .