Subject: Re: Problems with AOL receiving list mail?
From: amys @ iquest . net (Amy Stinson)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 95 09:14 EST
To: PMDAtropos @ aol . com
Cc: List-Managers @ greatcircle . com

>In a message dated 95-08-22 09:05:02 EDT, siberia @
 usis .
 com (Miss Demeanor)
>writes:
>
>>Is anyone else experiencing problems with AOL list members receiving
>>mail?

Yes.  Over the weekend several of my digest people started complaining about
receiving the digests and a mime file containing the digest.

They were told by AOL that it was the fault of my list (nothing has been
altered in the sendmail scripts)

Another person who receives 3 list digests that aren't all majordomo said
ALL her digests are coming like that.

Then they said they'd look into it.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Are we missing the point?