Subject: Re: Standardization of bounce messages considered desirable
From: meo @ schoneal . com (Miles O'Neal)
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 1995 22:08:59 -0500 (CDT)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Michael C. Berch said...

|meo @
 schoneal .
 com (Miles O'Neal) writes:
|> I guess my feeling is just that bounces and similar things
|> should all stay lowest-common denominator.
|
|I disagree, since standardizing them is the only thing that will permit
|automated handling of bounces...

I don't know what you disagree with here, because I
simply said I think they should be lowest common
denominator.  Whatever that may be, it certainly
implies a standard.  Perhaps you wish a standard
different from LCD, but I didn't see that in that
in your response.

-Miles

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Standardization of bounce messages considered desirable