Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1995)

Subject: Information Technology Newsletter
From: DataQuest @ eworld . com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 21:40:47 -0800
Apparently-to: <eweidenf @ CapAccess . org>
Apparently-to: <imarks @ CapAccess . org>
Apparently-to: <judith @ CapAccess . org>
Apparently-to: <paltner @ CapAccess . org>
Apparently-to: <sgardner @ CapAccess . org>
Apparently-to: <tamey @ CapAccess . org>
Apparently-to: <spomes @ CapAccess . org>
Apparently-to: <rbensafe @ CapAccess . org>
Apparently-to: <nlewis @ CapAccess . org>
Apparently-to: <joew @ CapAccess . org>
Apparently-to: <gladston @ CapAccess . org>
Apparently-to: <dpfarrer @ CapAccess . org>

   Thank you for taking the time to read this note.  I am contacting you
with regards to an important publication called the DataQuest Journal
which helps business people and scholars alike by providing comprehensive
information regarding the electronic village in which we all live.

   As the President of Executive Information Services (EIS), I am
contacting you personally as I know the DataQuest Journal provides
information that will significantly help you in your professional or
academic pursuits.  I'm in business to provide high-level information for
detail-oriented PROFESSIONALS, people seeking advancement, and assist
students in their search for a career in this exceedingly competitive
marketplace.  This publication is IDEAL for busy IS EXECUTIVES who need
make "do or die" information based decisions.

Never ENOUGH Time
-----------------
   There are numerous Computer, Internet, and IS Newsletters on the
market, none of which contain more than mere shreds of USEFUL
information.  As a devoted IS Executive I needed an INFORMATION
TECHNOLOGY source of news that would dig deeply into the material to
provide the ESSENTIAL information I needed for my business endeavors.
BUSY EXECUTIVES DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO READ HUNDREDS OF PUBLICATIONS TO
FIND INFORMATION THAT IS A NECESSITY!  I created the DataQuest Journal to
be a SINGLE, COMPREHENSIVE, EXECUTIVE INFORMATION SOURCE that covers the
facts in "Plain Talk."

NEWS tailored around the INDIVIDUAL Subscriber
requests for specific article topics.  This is a publication FOR THE
PEOPLE, therefore it's time there was a newsletter that is truly
"interactive" and responds to YOUR NEEDS.

DataQuest Journal Specifications
--------------------------------
   DataQuest is published monthly as an 8 page newsletter.  It is in a
league of its own without any competition.  It contains:

*   NO Advertisement
*   UNBIASED Reviews and Commentaries
*   EXTENSIVE and INDEPENDENT Research and Analysis

   The Journal provides information which is INVALUABLE to busy
executives, students, computer, and detail oriented professionals.  This
is simply the ONLY authoritative source of industry information for
anyone whose livelihood involves computers.

   DataQuest is divided into six sections:

Section 1)  Executive Overviews
Section 2)  Mainframe, Midrange, and Client/Server Product Reviews
Section 3)  Comprehensive VENDOR Profiles
Section 4)  Finding a JOB and Advancing your CAREER
Section 5)  Money MAKING INTERNET Resources
Section 6)  International vs. U.S. Corporate Operations

   DataQuest is my effort to give something back to EXECUTIVES and
SCHOLARS alike where information is at the core of business.  It provides
ESSENTIAL facts accompanied by charts and tables which give a graphic
representation of the current DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL marketplace.
DataQuest is information that NEVER goes out of date.

   The DataQuest Journal costs:

  $295/year for 12 issues ($325 outside U.S.)

However,
CHARTER SUBSCRIBERS will receive the INTRODUCTORY RATE of:

  $150/year ($175 outside U.S.)
--> Shipped FIRST CLASS/AIR MAIL in the U.S. and Around the World

  If you prefer to receive the ELECTRONIC EDITION instead please inquire
within.

   PLEASE REMEMBER:
   ---------------
1)  Mail payment (Check or Money order ONLY in U.S. Dollars) to:
-------------------------------
Executive Information Services
P.O. Box 188115
Carlsbad, CA.  92009
-------------------------------

2)  E-mail a message to: DataQuest @
 eWorld .
 com
Subject:  SUBSCRIBE
Body of Message:  Your name and address

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED:
--------------------------
   Please delete this message if you don't want to receive any more
information.  This is not "spam" so don't be the one who throws stones.
This journal is designed for Information Professionals who have LOST
their job, those who NEED to advance their career, students who are
fearful of a LESS THAN ACCEPTING job market, and busy IS EXECUTIVES whose
extensive career depends on timely, accurate, and factual information.
Both the United States and Global Economic situations are slippery at
best, therefore I have dedicated ALL my time and company's resources to
produce this journal to HELP people.  If you don't want it, don't
respond. There is a great need for this information, and as an honest
professional this is my extensive effort to give something VERY IMPORTANT
back to the business community.  Thank you.

   Respectfully yours,

   Stewart Miller
   President
   Executive Information Services

P.S.  This in an EXECUTIVE NEWSLETTER in a league of its OWN.  Upon
request, I will e-mail you a current sample electronic edition of the
DataQuest Journal.  Best wishes for your continued and future success!

 ************* E.I.S. ************** *********************************
*   Executive Information Services  |         DataQuest Journal       *
*-----------------------------------|---------------------------------*
*   P.O. Box 188115                 |   The ONLY EXECUTIVE SOURCE of  *
*   Carlsbad, CA.  92009            |   Authoritative and Definitive  *
*                                   |     INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES    *
*          U.S.A.                   |            RESEARCH             *
*===================================| "Combining Scientific Accuracy  *
* E-Mail:  DataQuest @
 eWorld .
 com     |     with Emerging Technologies" *

Indexed By Date Previous:
Next: People requesting list information
Next: People requesting list information
From: "Henry W. Miller" <henrym @ sacto . mp . usbr . gov>