Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1995)

From: close @ lunch . engr . sgi . com (Diane Barlow Close)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 16:31:27 -0800 (PST)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Paul Hoffman <paulh @
 imc .
 org> wrote:
> (I asked:)
> >Does anyone know who his ISP is?  Is it netcom?
>
>    NS.BEST.COM                  204.156.128.1
> [snip]
> I imagine it's best.com. :-)

Thanks!  I sent a note to postmaster @
 best .
 com but haven't heard anything
back yet.  I thought best.com was the ISP from doing nslookup, but
Kyle-the-victim :-) wrote to me thanking me for removing him from
my lists asap and he cc'd support @
 netcom and postmaster @
 netcom .

Since Kyle-the-victim is from a .edu site, that threw me off track,
wondering if he knew something I didn't. :-)
--
Diane Close
   close @