Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1995)

From: scs @ lokkur . dexter . mi . us (Steve Simmons)
Date: 8 Nov 1995 13:00:52 -0500
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM
Newsgroups: local.list-managers

Before everyone decides Roger Carasso is the guilty party, allow me to
point out that he is less than popular in a number of circles.  It is
well within the realm of possibility that some enterprising soul has
decided to hit both him and Kyle Hsieh-Chen by forging the Hsieh-Chen
giving the appearance of Carasso.
--
` . . . I'm a sysadmin, with an admitted preference for things I can
reboot over things I have to negotiate with . . . '