Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1995)

Subject: The ML Spam Continues
From: ranger @ taronga . com (Stephanie da Silva)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 19:02:20 -0600 (CST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Mr. Regensburger is still at it, and up to the E's.  Only got two copies
of this one.  He's still mailing all the contact addresses, including
listservers.  Guess he's not savvy enough to figure out he's really not
reaching very many people.  I got hit twice with this latest bunch, making
6 copies total.

If he's using the most recent version of the PAML, I'll get hit again when
he gets up to the S's (if someone hasn't stopped him by then).

Send me email if you want to see the latest copies - I won't burden
list-managers further with this unless something new develops.

Indexed By Date Previous: regensb @ regensburger . co . at attempted spam