Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1995)

Subject: Re: Are You Preapred?
From: jadestar @ netcom . com (JaDe)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 23:02:51 -0800 (PST)
To: peterqz @ primenet . com (Peter Quizert)
Cc: firewalls-digest @ GreatCircle . COM, list-managers-digest @ GreatCircle . COM, majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM, phonestation-digest @ GreatCircle . COM, sunflash-f-usa @ FlashBack . COM, sunworld @ FlashBack . COM, usa @ FlashBack . COM

> The Problem:
>
>                 Most companies require a pre-employment drug test.
>                 If you are seeking employment, on probation, or in
>                 the military, you will have to take a drug test.

	<Spam deleted>

	I've already bounced copies two of these to my postmaster,
	and the postmaster at Primenet.  I've also called the
	InterNIC administrative contact at Primenet (which is where
	this appears to be coming from).

	So, just this once, could we skip the secondary and tertiary
	waves of "I hate spammers" posts?  (I realize that this won't
	be the last we hear about this -- but let's please keep the
	rest off the mailing lists themselves).