Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1995)

Subject: Are You Pissed?
From: meo @ schoneal . com (Miles O'Neal)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 17:08:11 -0600 (CST)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Dave Del Torto said...

|Look where this idiot _aimed_ his spam, folks

Oh, he didn't aim.  I'm on about a dozen lists, and it's hitting them all.
He's more like a drunk with a machine gun, doing what's called "pray and
spray".  Stuff goes everywhere in the hopes that you hit something that
matters.  What?  Collateral damage?  Civilian casualties?  Huh?

|And look at the growing number of miscreants who
|are using C&S' net.bomb-building instructions to form new commercial
|ventures that explicitly exist to spam the net for a $400+ fee!

I'm going to try to talk to a lawyer about this.  Given the way
the judicial system has been going, we should be able to hold
Canker & Beagle responsible for all the wasted time, space,
phone charges, wear & tear on the cables (electron flow, ya know),
and a few billion in damages.

-Miles

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Are You Pissed?