Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1995)

Subject: Re: Cyberangels [FWD from Cypherpunks]
From: "E. ALLEN SMITH" <EALLENSMITH @ mbcl . rutgers . edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 22:46 EDT
To: ERIC @ SEARN . SUNET . SE
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

	The purpose of my suggestion (of forwarding spams to the "CyberAngels"
was not in order to take care of any particular method of spamming. It was more
to encourage them to do something about all recognized spams. I am not
sufficiently familiar with list management to make suggestions in regards to
filtration; I simply had an idea of how more people could be involved in
taking care of the problem.
	-Allen

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Cyberangels [FWD from Cypherpunks]