Subject: Paydirt
From: Project Genesis <genesis @ j51 . com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 1996 12:14:54 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I didn't listen to the end of the message. Guess what he leaves on the tape?

krazykev @
 kjl .
 com

Let's be honest. We don't want to attempt legal action - either variety -
when we can solve the problem ourselves. Let's warn him first, and then
pursue more convincing means if necessary. Anyone want to write the warning?

whois kjl.com
Kevin Jay Lipsitz (KJL-DOM)
   PO Box 120990
   Staten Island, NY 10312-0990
   USA

   Domain Name: KJL.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Lipsitz, Kevin Jay  (KJL2)  krazykev @
 KJL .
 COM
      718-967-1234

   Record last updated on 30-Apr-96.
   Record created on 20-Apr-95.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   ESCAPE.COM                   198.6.71.10
   FREE.ESCAPE.COM              198.6.71.13

The InterNIC Registration Services Host contains ONLY Internet Information
(Networks, ASN's, Domains, and POC's).
Please use the whois server at nic.ddn.mil for MILNET Information

whois escape.com
Kazan Corporation (ESCAPE-DOM)                                      ESCAPE.COM
Kazan Corporation (ESCAPE-HST)  ESCAPE.COM                         198.6.71.10

The InterNIC Registration Services Host contains ONLY Internet Information
(Networks, ASN's, Domains, and POC's).
Please use the whois server at nic.ddn.mil for MILNET Information.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Krazy Kevin = Kevin Lipsitz?