Subject: Is it a spam, or isn't it?
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: Wed, 08 May 1996 16:15:38 -0500
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I received this today.  I don't quite know what to make of it.  Has anyone
else received it?

-----
From: nEthos Support <support @
 nethos .
 net>
Subject: <no subject>
To: type-o @
 hpc .
 uh .
 edu
Date: Tue, 07 May 1996 14:41:26 +0000

Hello

We are three girls from Switzerland. We look for three nice
boys. We are all 16.

       Bye, your girls
-----

No 1-900 number, no Dave Rhodes (make young Swiss chicks fast?) no "Good
Times", no "Interesting Free Offer".  I'm at a loss.
--
      Jason L. Tibbitts III - tibbs @
 uh .

Indexed By Date Previous: It's a clear day today.