Subject: Re: New list member needs *big-time* help!!!!!
From: Christopher Samuel <chris @ rivers . dra . hmg . gb>
Date: Thu, 09 May 1996 12:56:02 +0100
To: cubabe @ netset . com (Dana Katherine Kressierer)
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

In message <v0153051badb6f754eede @
 [205 .
 133 .
 220 .
 158]>,
	cubabe @
 netset .
 com (Dana Katherine Kressierer) writes:

[deletia]
> My problem is confidentiality.  Since we are a private
> list, we do not allow the crossposting of list mail
> to other forums.
[deletia]

One of the lists I run has the following footnote tagged onto the end of
every message.

Thus if someone does quote them outside of the list without their
permission I believe I have grounds to complain due to breach of copyright.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer and I live in the UK.

best of luck!
Chris
--
 Christopher Samuel,   Open Software Systems Group,   chris @