Subject: Re: Complaining About Spam, and Doing Something About It
From: Eric Thomas <ERIC @ VM . SE . LSOFT . COM>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 20:01:30 +0200
To: Al Gilman <asgilman @ access . digex . net>
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On    Thu,   16    May   1996    12:02:23   -0400    (EDT)   Al    Gilman
<asgilman @
 access .
 digex .
 net> said:

>How do I,  as the proud operator of an  Internet mailbox, _confirm_ that
>this stinking mailgram I have found  in my mailbox matches a spam-detect
>event declared by the community of ever-watchful LISTSERV processes?

I suppose I could subscribe this  list to LISTSERV spam events, but let's
face  it, anyone  who's gone  to the  trouble of  sending individual  WHO
commands to Majordomo sites found by  trial and error will have exploited
the more easily available list of LISTSERV lists.

  Eric

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: AOL free accounts