Subject: Re: SUN USER GROUP etc.
From: Project Genesis <genesis @ j51 . com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 16:25:22 -0400
To: Rick <rick @ sug . org>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

While we're on the subject, was sending a large message to a group of
mailing list managers, not all of whom live anywhere near Boston, not all of
whom run machines, not all of which are Suns, appropriate? Am I wrong, or
did we just receive a spam?

Note that list-managers was not even a cc: on this one...

Ken

Indexed By Date Previous: SUN USER GROUP EAST COAST CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION, JUNE, BOSTON