Subject: archive of spam-defense posts
From: Al Gilman <asgilman @ access . digex . net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 10:47:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . com
Cc: spam @ zorch . sf-bay . org

I keep too much mail.  Some of the too much mail is a spam-NOT folder
containing past posts to list-managers which describe approaches to
ridding mailing lists of spam.  Filters, counter-attacks, you name it.
This unedited folder is available to you and the public via

  http://www.access.digex.net/~asgilman/spam/

which is a directory with the

  spam -- examples of spam
  spam-NOT -- examples of spam countermeasures

folders in it.  Mail me if you only have ftp and want access.
I set this up for BuGless when he started his SpamFilter project.
But now I realize it could be worth mentioning to others.

Al Gilman

Indexed By Date Previous: Spam filtering