Subject: Re: Help! Compuserve Contact
From: "Sarah L. Green" <greens @ sga . com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 19:25:26 -0500 (CDT)
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn @ idyllmtn . com>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . com

On Tue, 21 May 1996, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

> Apart from the issue of Compuserve being an unfriendly neighbor, I
> must wonder -- why hasn't the list owner just removed the compuserve
> address from the list of subscribers?

	They have deleted the user's subscription but CServe keeps responding.
	(A queue somewhere?)
	CServe's current suggestion is for the listowner to forward all
	offending messages to the postmaster at CServe.

Sarah.
Sarah L. Green          Hey, I never claimed to be                >>osprey<<
Madison, AL  (USA)        a genius  nor a typist                greens @
 sga .

From: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn @ idyllmtn . com>
Next: Help with my disaster !!!
From: "Dr.Tony Helman" <helmant @ ozemail . com . au>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Help! Compuserve Contact
From: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn @ idyllmtn . com>
Next: Re: Help! Compuserve Contact
From: Shannon Appel <appel @ erzo . ORG>