Subject: Re: wow.com?
From: Brad Knowles <brad @ his . com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 23:33:35 -0400
To: Eric Thomas <ERIC @ VM . SE . LSOFT . COM>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 5:19 PM  +0200 5/17/96, Eric Thomas wrote:

>                                      Someone came up with the interesting
> idea that,  while you can't  really cut compuserve.com off  because there
> are so many innocent  people using it (to take but  one example, it's the
> only online provider available in Europe, at least until AOL opens shop),
> WOW is new and still somewhat in  beta, so this need not apply.

	I *really* hate to toot our horn (especially since someone else
might have already), but AOL in Germany launched last year.  And AOL
in France and AOL in Britain (or whatever they're calling them)
launched recently as well.  We're not yet completely covering Europe,
but we are working on it.

--
Brad Knowles,                                  MIME/PGP: brad @
 his .