Subject: MILNET
From: Chris Farris <cfarris @ iss . net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 09:18:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

OK third try, maybe I'll get the address right..

Anyone know if MILNET was down last week? I've got 600+ error messages
in the Majordomo box this morning, and a good portion of them are from
.mil addresses.

Also, anyone know of a way to put addresses that match a regexp
pattern on a seperate list? ( ie dump *.mil to a seperate list, that can
be disconnected when they disconnect).

thanks
One very unhappy mail admin
Chris

--
Chris Farris 			| Voice: (404)252-7270
Internet Security Systems, Inc. | Fax:   (404)252-2427

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Timeout settings?