Subject: Re: Bouncing problems
From: Brock Rozen <brozen @ netvoyage . net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 19:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: Rae French <rfrench @ teleport . com>
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Tue, 28 May 1996, Rae French wrote:

> Okay, I've had enough bounces today. Now I realize that certain words set
> off the Majordomo and bounce messages back to me but can someone tell me
> what those words and characters are? Thank you in advance.

It would be more appropriate to post this message on the majordomo-users
list which is on the majordomo server on greatcircle.com

end
 | Brock Rozen | brozen @
 netvoyage .
 net | http://www.netvoyage.net/~brozen |

From: Rae French <rfrench @ teleport . com>
Next: Searching for a mailing list 'moderator' program
Indexed By Thread Previous: Bouncing problems
Next: Searching for a mailing list 'moderator' program
From: Chris Siebenmann <cks @ hawkwind . utcs . toronto . edu>