Subject: List/Web Interfacing?
From: "Lazlo Nibble" <lazlo @ swcp . com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 14:57:03 -0600 (MDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com (lm)

I'm looking for software that handles all of the following:

  * Maintains web-based archives of Internet-style mailing lists;
  * Allows users of the web pages to post to the lists;
  * Ideally allows people to "sign in" to the web pages and only be
    presented with messages that have been added since they last logged on.

Does anything like this exist?  I'm trying to coordinate a move away from
CIS to the Internet, but simply cutting CIS forums over to Internet mailing
lists makes things a little too complicated.

--
::: Lazlo (lazlo @
 swcp .

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Hypermail archive rotation