Subject: Annoying "sigs" in first line of email?
From: ahanes @ pathfinder . com (Amanda Hanes (Pathfinder))
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 17:13:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Cc: ahanes @ pathfinder . com

Are any of the mailing list packages going to be able to deal with this
kind of signature which I see popping up all over the place?  I know
that currently listserv and listproc don't handle this, they just throw
the message away when they see it.  Also, which mailer is tacking this on?

> -- [ From: Name Removed * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Thanks in advance!

Amanda

Amanda S. Hanes
Application Programmer, Pathfinder
Time Inc., New Media (x3585)
http://www.pathfinder.com

Indexed By Date Previous: List/Web Interfacing?