Subject: Re: Off list spats
From: American Bank USA <russia @ aa . net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 15:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: Stephanie da Silva <arielle @ taronga . com>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Sat, 25 May 1996, Stephanie da Silva wrote:

> If someone wants to run their lists where they have minimal
> participation, that's fine.  But that's not how I run my lists.
> I don't think I should be criticized for it either, and certainly
> not on list-managers.

I couldn't agree more. The purpose of the list is maintained that way.
The terms and conditions of participation are applied equally to all but
the determination is made autocratically by the owner.
Peter Palms

From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb @ spitfire . cs . utah . edu>
Next: Re: Mailing list hardware question
From: Renaissance Man - The Enigma <doug @ sun1paztcn . wr . usgs . gov>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Off list spats
From: arielle @ taronga . com (Stephanie da Silva)
Next: Re: Off list spats
From: James Lick <jlick @ shoreside . com>