Subject: Please help!
From: Bill Antoniadis <billy @ bloodstockwww . com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 14:18:19 -0400 (EDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hi,
	I use Majordomo to occasionally send mail to thousands of our
business customers informing them of new products.  Our mailing list is
password protected so noone else can send mail to it but I have one major
problem:  Our customers that use AOL seem to get other AOL customer's email
addresses attached to the end of our mail. In other words, they can see all
the other AOL email addresses from our list.  These addresses are attached
to the "Apparently-To:" header.
	If anyone whould know how to prevent that from happening, please
help!

					Billy
					Billy @
 bris .
 com or SysAdmin @
 bris .

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: User wants to be removed from list archives