Subject: Re: header problem
From: Brad Knowles <brad @ his . com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 00:12:31 -0400
To: "Steven K. Buehler" <skb @ sbcomp . com>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 8:40 PM -0400 8/6/96, Steven K. Buehler wrote:

>I hope this is the right list to ask this question, if not, I appologize.
>Anyway, all the messages that are being sent back out by my majordomo is
>putting the following line in the heading:

>Can anybody tell me what is causing this and what I need to do to correct
>it?  I would sure appreciate the response.

	This is one place, but you're better off looking in the books
that document the SMTP MTA your machine uses to process Internet
mail.  In this case, it's almost certainly a program known as
"sendmail", and there are two books on the subject: _sendmail_ by
Bryan Costales, and _Sendmail: Theory and Practice_ by Avolio & Vixie.

--
Brad Knowles,                                  MIME/PGP: brad @
 his .