Subject: Re: AOL offline
From: kieran @ interport . net
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 02:33:11 -0400 (EDT)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I think I just screwed up and sent this message to an individual instead
of to the list. Whoever got it, my apologies.

Anyway...whatever happened to AOL, it also brought down LISTSERV.AOL.COM
as well. I'd always been under the impression that their listserv was
wholly separate from the actual online service...is that not true? Or
were all AOL.COM mail servers simply shut down as some sort of
precaution, including the listserv?

--Aaron
--owner of three listserv.aol.com lists

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: AOL offline