Subject: More from CIS (fwd)
From: james @ sagarmatha . com (James C. Armstrong)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 05:42:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Apparently, my subscriber is making progress...

According to unnamed sources, Gordon Lamb is alleged to have written
=> 2) I am surprised that our software caused the change. However, I note your
=> point and will have this problem looked into. On this note you mention in your
=> the problem in more detail. I would be grateful if you could let me have a copy
=> of this message so that this can also be looked into further.

I've forwarded Gordon a copy of the mail that originally describes
the problem, and will be digging up a copy of the relevant RFC
that describes how sites should bounce back administrative mail to
mailing lists.

If we're lucky, we may actually end up correcting this problem for all
our mailing lists!
--
James C. Armstrong, Jr.      | It's time to taste what you most fear
james @
                             | Brace yourself, my dear!
                             | It's a holiday in Cambodia!

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: PP and LISTSERV