Subject: Re: PP and LISTSERV
From: TUBerlin Postmaster <Postmaster @ TU-Berlin . DE>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 1996 14:41:41 +0200
To: Pamela <p . j . robinson @ uclan . ac . uk>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

On Thu, 08 Aug 1996 12:22:46 GMT Pamela wrote:
> Is there anyone who has LISTERV running with PP,
> is so any help would be much appreciated.

Not knowing LISTERV but PP I would guess there must be an entry in the
users table like "listserv:shell" and an appropriate entry in the ch.shell
table like "listserv:listserv,0,<path_to_binary_of>/listserv  ... "

> Pam

TUBerlin Postmaster (Frank Elsner) /      c/o  Technische Universitaet Berlin |
|                                              Einsteinufer 17                |
|Voice: +49 30 314 23897                       D-10587 Berlin                 |
|SMTP : postmaster @
 TU-Berlin .
 DE                        Germany                |
|X400 : /S=postmaster/P=TU-Berlin/A=d400/C=de/                                |