From: Marko Hotti <mhotti @ lists . oulu . fi>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 1996 14:05:43 +0300 (EET DST)
To: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <kjetilho @ ifi . uio . no>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM, postmaster @ sun . dmci . net

Our mailing list server received these requests as well but they didn't
get processed since I'm using filtering software. dmci.net has been used
earlier this year for similar forged subscriptions.

Does anyone remember which address in CERT receives information on new
spam efforts?

--Marko

--
Marko Hotti
Faculty of Medicine

Email: Marko .
 Hotti @
 oulu .
 fi 	http://raita.oulu.fi/~mhotti/
Home: +358 81 530 4268		System Administrator of 'lists.oulu.fi'
Work: +358 40 552 8415		Tervontie 4 C 11, FIN-90230  OULU