Subject: listserv research
From: dirkcush @ KUHUB . CC . UKANS . EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 18:27:51 -0500 (UTC -05:00)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Hi I am new to the list. I manage the music therapy listserv musthp-l.
I am doing research on the use of the listserv and member perceptions.
Would anyone know of similar research efforts that have been carried out
for other lists.  Specifically, I am looking for survey questions which
have already been proven valid so I don't re-invent the wheel.

Sincerely,
Dirk Cushenbery

Indexed By Date Previous: bounced mail policy