Subject: Heads Up - dis.org
From: bbrown @ dkmc . org (Bob Brown)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 96 10:55:36 EDT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I administer three domains.  All three have received "lists" commands to
majordomo and listserv from addresses at 'dis.org' within the past 30
hours.

This may be completely innocent, but I doubt it; the headers were either
lamely forged, or just lame, e.g. loca1host, merde.dis.org, etc.

Heads up out there!
                           --Bob

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: removal of 'phoenix.oulu.fi' in your mailing lists