From: Mark Sienkiewicz <mark @ trusted . com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 96 18:40:03 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

>In general, when a host is taken down, what is the best method to handle these
>massive mailing list subscriptions??

Hosts vanish from the net all the time.  If yours does too, it can't be that
bad.  As a list manager, I'm going to drop addresses at your host just like
any other address that suddenly becomes unreachable.

I suggest that you *don't* try to help the students who could not follow
instructions to change their subscriptions.  It's a waste of your time
and if it is important, they will resubscribe anyway.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Has Juno disappeared?