Subject: Re: Full headers in MS Mail?
From: jonathon <grafolog @ netcom . com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 15:52:09 +0000 (GMT)
To: Apu <apu @ inet-images . com>

On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, Apu wrote:

> (I don't suppose a List Manager somewhere has a FAQ explaining how to
> client software specific things like that?)

	That sounds like a very useful thing to have.  I haven't
	seen one, though.

        xan

        jonathon
        grafolog @
 netcom .
 com

	However, if you're tired of the Lesser of N evils,
	Cthulu's export policy is that you can't escape
	anyway, and your puny mortal lives will be absorbed
	along with his morning coffee.  Your encryption
	technology is futile against the Elder Gods, and the
	arcane formulas in the Cyphernomicon of that mad
	physicist Tim The Enchanter may summon spirits from
	the vasty deep, but no secrets are safe from
	Nyarla-S-Ahothep who knows all and sees all.
				Bill Stewart