Subject: Bounced Email
From: LiveTV @ msn . com
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 06:48:13 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM
Comments: Authenticated sender is <LiveTV @ en . com>

I recently had  a couple of files returned because the subscribers'
mailbox was full. As always, when the bounce warning came back from
the ISP, it contained the full text and all attachments of the
original.

When looking at the header of the returned email, I noticed these two
lines:

Is there some way to prevent bounce warning messages from returning
the entire contents? It seems to me to be a total waste of bandwidth,
let alone the extra time that it takes me to retrieve the stuff.

The last line is what got me thinking (a dangerous situation) that
maybe something could be done to prevent it.

Thanks
Greg

mailto:LiveTV @
 en .

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Strange bounces?