Subject: software to 'prettify' incoming msgs?
From: "Eric J. Hansen" <eric @ worldmachine . com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 18:51:22 -0400 (EDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Does anyone know of some software that reformats and generally 'prettifies'
incoming mail messages?  I know that alot of list managers do this by hand,
and then even more couldn't care less (but obviously I'm one of the former).
Even something that generally cleans things up would be better than nothing...
although my current SmartList "custom addon" script does some of this (like
wrapping long lines, collapsing multiple blank lines, etc...), I'd like
something better.  If nothing else comes along, I'll probably try to write a
more robust and configurable package that will work with other MLM's.

Regards,
Eric
Level 42 Digest, Incognito Digest, Go West Digest
--
Eric J. Hansen .............................. http://www.worldmachine.com/eric
Developer, Worldmachine Technologies ............ mailto:eric @

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Lotus Notes