Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(September 1996)

Subject: Re: Illegitimate information...
From: meo @ schoneal . com (Miles O'Neal)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 23:57:32 -0500 (CDT)
To: morgan @ engr . uky . edu (Wes Morgan)
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Wes Morgan said...

|I think that the crux of the matter, in this case, is the fact
|that the behavior in question came from a source which (IMHO)
|should have both known better *and* given forewarning.

I certainly agree they should know better,
but my impression so far (based on somewhat
limited dealings, granted) with digital.com
is tha they have good intentions, but things
aren't working as well as they should.  Can't
tell if it's communication problems, or
growth-related problems or what.

|One must wonder how our counterparts within DEC would react if
|one of us just started winkling out every listserver in the
|digital.com domain.

One could always try...

-Miles