Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(September 1996)

Subject: Re: Jodge orders AOL to allow junk email... (fwd)
From: james @ sagarmatha . com (James C. Armstrong)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 11:43:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

According to unnamed sources, Eric Thomas is alleged to have written
=> Obviously AOL  is free to  stop accepting  Internet mail. The  problem is
=> that AOL has  been singling out a number of  companies, and rejecting any
=> and all mail coming  from them. What you would say if  MSN did not accept
=> e-mail from companies selling products  that compete with MS's? Would you
=> still say they never agreed to accept this mail in the first place?

Yes, I would.

Why should Microsoft (a company I abhor) be required to subsidize the
advertizing of competitors?
--
James C. Armstrong, Jr.      | It's time to taste what you most fear
james @
                             | Brace yourself, my dear!
                             | It's a holiday in Cambodia!

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Jodge orders AOL to allow junk email...