Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(September 1996)

Subject: Re: Jodge orders AOL to allow junk email... (fwd)
From: Paul E Kayak <edit @ bluemarble . net>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 12:34:50 -0500 (EST)
To: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ pica . army . mil>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

To Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer

In criticizing the idea of law for regulating junk mail,
    (and is there a line we all agree on? for advertizing neat stuff
    like memory and new on-line services?)
you said it is survival of the fittest.  And AOL owns all the lines, I
believe.

I don't see reason for the strongest economically to make the
decisions of, or for everyone.  Does AT&T own a little?, are a few of its
lines involved here also?