Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1997)

Subject: Re: fresh horror from AOL
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 15:11:11 -0800
To: CEO @ Citadel . Net, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Dr. Manion: I'm curious. Since you're so down on AOL and how it doesn't
contribute to teh net (or what it does contirubte you choose to not
value, a very different thing...)

What have YOU and your group contributed to the net such that you can
lob stones at AOL's glass house and feel virtuous about it? Your name
and organization don't ring a bell to me. Why have you made the
internet such a better place that you can dump on AOL from a position
of righteousness?

Or is this a case of "don't do what I do, do what I say?" Because I can
name a lot of things AOL's put time and energy into -- I'd like to know
what *you've* done along those lines as well, so I can be appropriately
impressed about your knowledge and contributions to us.

--
         Chuq Von Rospach (chuq @
 apple .

 Plaidworks Consulting (chuqui @